Friday, April 27, 2007

Toddler Cuisine

Today when Isaac asked me for another sunchip after he finished the one he was eating, I had to say no. Why did I HAVE to say no? Because we don't have any left. The one he had was from a bag that we bought at Subway LAST WEEKEND! He found it somewhere in our living room. Why is it that the same children who never eat what you put on their plate will eat ANYTHING they find on the floor? I know it's not just my kid. I just read somewhere about parents that actually put vegetables on the floor on purpose so their kids will eat them. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!
Anyway, today I'm just counting my blessings that the worst thing Isaac's ever eaten was a couple of dead ladybugs and not a cat turd like the kid at the park almost ate! Also, he actually enjoys two, count 'em TWO different vegetables........ even when they are on a plate!

0 comments: